PaldiscThe Paldisc is unique and provides rotation of up to 2 tonnes, and an ultra low turntable height of 24mm.
The Palring is an affordable easy to use turntable, that can be used by itself on the ground for easy rotation of loads. Our used in other applications including being fused to a scissor lift table to allow operators to rotate a pallet during the loading or unloading process.
-spring operated pallet positioner
Palift is one of the best ways to save workers backs. It automatically keeps the pallet or stillage load at the optimum working height when loading or unloading goods. It has a dramatic impact on reducing the effort required to shift goods.
- Productivity is increased,
- Saves workers backs and injuries are reduced
- Incredibly robust and can last more than 10 – 15 years of daily use without maintenance.
- Productivity gains of up to 40%
- Built-in turntable allows simple load rotation and access to all sides
- Standard adjustable feet to allow leveling on uneven surfaces
- No power, air or maintenance required
- Durable and tough, Palift is galvanised and suitable for washdown
- Lifetime spring warranty and 3 year frame warranty
- Rugged tubular steel frame for loads up to 2000kg
- Heavy-duty springs calibrated to bring pallet to most convenient loading and unloading height
- Proven linkage design maintains level under uneven loading
- Dampener provides smooth, gradual raising and lowering action, without overshoot or spring bounce
- Low-friction bearing supported turntable for near-side loading and
-pneumatic pallet positioner
The new Bishamon EZ Loader can now handle a wide range of weight capacities from 113kg to 1814kg.
To make it even better, we added the EZ Adjust knob – a three position knob that allows adjustment of the collapsed capacity without changing the air pressure!
EZ Loaders are designed to eliminate worker bending by automatically raising and lowering pallets during loading or unloading without the use of mechanical springs, motors or hydraulics. Bishamon EZ Loaders also allow easy pallet rotation for near-side loading so the worker does not have to reach or strain.
As the load weight changes, the EZ Loader automatically adjusts, keeping the top of the load at a convenient working height. The patented pneumatic system found only on the EZ Loader has proven to be the choice of industry professionals worldwide.
- Self-leveling design automatically keeps the top of the load at a convenient working height to help eliminate bending and improve productivity.
- Integral rotator ring helps eliminate reaching and stretching
- Captive air operation eliminates cumbersome mechanical springs and gives more controlled (dampened) movement of the platform
- A three position EZ Adjust knob allows adjustment of the collapsed capacity without changing air pressure
- Secured ball bearing center pivot of the 1092mm diameter rotator ring provides smooth, even rotation
- Pressure relief valve prevents excess pressure build-up
- Surfaces are phosphatized and powder coated with a high quality polyester for a lasting, durable finish
- Rollers are entrapped in the base frame and platform for added stability
- A full coverage finger guard eliminates pinch points between the rotator underside of the rotator ring and the beraings
- EZ Loaders arrive at your facility fully assembled – just add air
- Easily transported with a fork truck
Available with manual foot pump or battery electric lift, lift heights available from 80mm Low to 820mm raised.
Units available in different fork widths to suit specialized applications for printing skids and stillages.
1500kg Capacity, available in both Manual or Electric lift versions.
The highlifter can transport and lift a pallet to the right ergonomic working height, loads of 1500kg can be transported down low, and loads up to 1,000kg can be raised to a safe working height of 800mm with the highlifter. From 470mm the lifting capacity is.
Optimum user-friendliness, low own weight, central location of all control buttons, ergonomic handle.
Long operating life and low maintenance costs, reliable cylinder construction, strong construction, use of quality materials.
Optimum stability, low overall height, fork length of 1200mm, supporting feet at steering wheel, tandem wheels on scissor legs.
-when lifting and tilting
with a Logitilt it is easy to transport, carry and tilt boxes and crates. The design focuses on the safety and ergonomic working conditions of the user – the Logitilt can tilt boxes and crates up to 90 degrees. The user does not have to bend down or stretch up to reach the components in the bottom of the crate or box – this applies both to standing and sitting work positions.
Work Positioners, Lightweight Lifters, Minilifter
Capacities ranging from 65kg to 250kg. Push button Raise and Lower, Battery Electric Heavy loads – Easy manoeuvred with a WP, Dual speed elevation and descent for safer, more efficient control.
Battery charge indicator mounted centrally on the push handle in direct view.
Easily customised for your specific requirements – higher lift heights.
Load capacities of 90, 125, 175, 225kg
Select from an extensive range of models with complete flexibility. Individually design your Lift&Drive up to 225kg modularly and for the specific handling tasks and location. All of this with the best load capacity to tare weight ratio.
Variable lift masts
Lift masts are available in a range of lengths and customisation is also available down to the precise milimetre. Adjust the total height and the required vertical travel optimally to the handling heights and the spatial conditions. Alternatively it is even available as a telescopic lift mast for double the vertical travel.
Variable widths and chassis types
With the variety of widths and chassis types available you can adapt your Lift&Drive to a specific handling application. Variable in the widths, heights, and lengths of the chassis, the design of the rollers, and even customized chassis designs. Your Lift&Drive is adapted to your needs, handling procedure, and surroundings – no the other way around.
Our surface and finishes provide a protective coating and visual appearance at the same time.
- The typical PRONOMIC blue powder coating.
- The hygienic design – stainless steel / aluminum anodized.
Available in 500kg capacity.
Available in 250kg capacity with a lift height ranging from 90mm – 1600mm.